Attempting to make the frame 

So today I had my first attempt at reassembling the chair to restructure it into more of a frame. This did not go very well or to plan. I think the main problem was that I was rushing what needed to be done and as a result I did not take sufficient care or time over complicated parts. I need to keep calm and remember that I have one week left and that this is sufficient time. I made the mistake of trying to cut corners and did not not properly sand down wonky pieces of wood or put screws in correctly, which produced a poor result. Looking at the design I have achieved so far, I realise that it will not bear the weight of the ceramic drawers and I know I can do much better. I will start again tomorrow, in a calmer frame of mind and tackle each job with more patience and some stronger design ideas!  

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s