Testing the daffodil yellow

IMG_0747.JPG
I did this rat the other day and it was my first time using the daffodil yellow!

IMG_0395.JPG
I had used the colour before for the sun rat, but that may have been slightly contaminated as it was mixed with pink. I also left the dye on the new rat much longer the sun rat, meaning that it is a lot brighter.

IMG_0697.JPG
The colour is quite similar to this ‘apricot’ rat (which could be more orange if I did more coats) but much more fluorescent. I was worried that these two rats would be too similar but I think that people will notice the small difference.

This is my 5th rat out of 9 for my large sleeping rats piece, that means I’ve only got four to go!!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s