Meeting some problems

Today is the last day of uni, before we break up for the holidays and I haven’t quite got as much done as I would have liked. I wanted to have my rabbits cast by the end of term, leaving me enough time to decorate and finish them off. As I haven’t done this in time, I have made the hard decision to abandon the mold making and look for another way to make lots of rabbits. It’s a shame not to finish the molds, as it has taken me a month of pretty hard work to get here, but waiting for next term just won’t give me enough time.

As it was time to open the moulds I thought I might as well as I needed to get the rabbits out!

20140405-200929.jpg

20140405-201045.jpg

20140405-201116.jpg
First mould opened up and a free bunny! (Although it lost an ear in the process)

20140405-201235.jpg

20140405-201352.jpg

20140405-201453.jpg
Second bunnies out and has lost a few limbs too!

20140405-201631.jpg
The last one was very quick and easy as it was the smallest!

20140405-201758.jpg
I’ve left the molds in the exact condition they were in when I opened them, meaning that if I did choose to use them I could still have a go!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s